Setting up the Clinical Laboratory: What to Think About Before You Start
Webinar: April 30th, 2020, 1:00pm – 2:00pm EST
- Describe two methods to estimate the volume of testing expected in the laboratory
- Identify the tools used to match test complexity to personnel requirements
- List four questions that should be asked when evaluating a testing platform/method
- Estimate the time needed to complete a test request, from order to result.
- Outline a tentative workflow for a physician office laboratory (POL) laboratory based on test menu and personnel.
Mark D. Kellogg, PhD, MT(ASCP), DABCC
Director of Quality Programs and Associate Director of Chemistry, Deptartment of Laboratory Medicine, Boston Children’s Hospital, Assistant Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School
Earn 1.0 PACE CE® credits.
2020 AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo
Expo: July 26-30, 2020 in Chicago, IL
At the 2020 AACC Annual Scientific Meeting, you will have an unparalleled opportunity to connect with global leaders in laboratory medicine, and to discover cutting edge technology and vital research in the field.